1080 Sprint is a portable resistance training and testing device for sprints, skating, swimming and change of direction movements. It uses intelligent variable resistance technology to provide a very smooth and controllable resistance. It measures power, force, speed and acceleration with high accuracy.
Train With The Right Amount Of Resistance From Start To Finish
1080 Sprint is able to provide a variable resistance over the course of a sprint. When the sprinter pushes off, the resistance can be set to a high level. As the sprinter gains speed the resistance can be programmed to decrease to fit the max speed phase and to not cause technical problems in the stride.
Evaluate Symmetry Of Movement
1080 Sprint enables testing of the athlete for asymmetry throughout the full sport specific movement. This enables trainers to detect even the slightest differences in left and right leg force and power. Not only are undetected asymmetries detrimental to performance, but they also lead to injuries over time.
This is a key element in speed development. This technique simply involves having an athlete perform basic movements while quickly switching back and forth between resisted and normal sprints or at overspeed.
1080 Sprint enables an effective method for contrast training as the resistance curve is easily tailored to the progression of the individual athlete.
- Continuous resistance range: 1-15 kg (2-34 lbs)
- Maximum resistance in both directions: < 30kg (66 lbs), during maximum 10s and < 45 kg (101 lbs) during 3s
- Using a pulley max resistance can be doubled at half maximum speed
- Maximum speed 14 m/s (46 ft/s)
- Length of line 90m (295ft)
- Line type: 130 kg (286 lbs), 1.7 mm (0.067”) diameter
- Motor 1.5kW
- Weight: 29 kg (63 lbs)
- Recorded frequency of force, speed and power: 333 samples per second
- Tablet with touch screen interface or laptop
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1004x330x216 mm (39.5×13.0x8.5”)
- Цена: Оптовые и розничные цены уточняйте