Высокоскоростной силоизмерительный комплекс FlexiForce High-Speed ELF™
- Под заказ, 45 дней
- Оптом и в розницу
- График работы
- Адрес и контакты
High Speed Force Measurement System
The High-Speed ELF™ Force Measurement System includes Windows-compatible software and a USB interface data acquisition handle. Three FlexiForce® B201 sensors are also included; one for each of the following force ranges: Low 11 N (0-25 lb.), Medium 667 N (0-150 lb.) and High 4448 N (0-1000 lb.).
High-Speed ELF samples at speeds up to 5760 Hz.
ELF Features and Benefits:
- The system utilizes paper-thin 0.203 mm (0.008”) FlexiForce B201 sensor technology.
- The plastic ELF handle contains data acquisition electronics with USB connection and patented interface to B201 sensors.
- Patented electronics allow you to optimize the performance of the ELF system over a selected force/load range. The electronics adjust the device sensitivity to best fit the dynamic range of the specific application. This allows you to "fine tune" FlexiForce sensors for optimal performance.
- Simple calibration procedures can deliver accuracies of ± 5%. More controlled procedures can reach an accuracy level of ± 3%.
For more detailed information on the ELF System, including how to set it up and take force measurements, please download the ELF User Manual.
Physical Properties of the B201 Sensor
Thickness: 0.203 mm (0.008 in.)
Length: 228.6 mm (9 in.) End-to-end
Width: 14 mm (.55 in.)
Active sensing area: 9.53 mm (0.375 in.) Diameter
Connector: Custom interface to ELF Data Acquisition System
Substrate: Polyester (ex: Mylar)
Recommended Max Force
Max Force (High Gain)
Max Force (Low Gain)
B201 ― L
4.4 N (0 ― 1 lb)
111 N (0 ― 25 lb)
B201 ― M
111 N (0 ― 25 lb)
667 N (0 ― 150 lb)
B201 ― H
667 N (0 ― 150 lb)
4448 N (0 ― 1,000 lb)
(Adjustable gain feature of the ELF System allows you to set force ranges)
Linearity (Error): < ±3% (Line drawn from 0 to 50% load)
Repeatability: < ±2.5% of Full Scale (Conditioned Sensor, 80% of Full Force Applied)
Hysteresis: < 4.5 % of Full Scale (Conditioned Sensor, 80% of Full Force Applied)
Drift: <5% / logarithmic time (Constant Load of 90% sensor rating)
Response Time: < 5 µsec (Time required for the sensor to respond to an input force; Impact load ― recorded on Oscilloscope)
Operating Temperature: -40°C ― 60°C (-40°F ― 140°F)*
* Force reading change per degree of temperature change = ±0.36%/ºC (0.2%/ºF)
Standard ELF Software Features
- Adjustable gain (lets you fine-tune the desired force range)
- Real-time graphic displays in strip chart, column graph, or digital readout
- Data retrieval and playback
- Ability to store and retrieve calibration files
- Internal triggering
- Sampling rates up to 6,000 Hz
- ASCII Output
- Compatible with Windows 7,8, XP and Vista
*ELF handles starting with serial number 125 (see back of handle) are not compatible with ELF software 4.3 and above. Newer ELF handles starting with serial number 126 are only compatible with ELF software 4.3 and above.
Optional Software Features
More advanced features are available upon request, such as:
- Multi-Handle ELF (MELF) software: For the wired system, the multi-channel option allows measurement from up to 16 sensors at a time (each sensor requires an individual data acquisition handle).
- You may need to purchase a USB Hub to enable you to measure multiple points at one time.
Data Acquisition Electronics
Residing within the plastic ELF handle is the data acquisition hardware with USB connection. This patented interface ensures optimal performance of our FlexiForce sensors. The simple insertion of a FlexiForce sensor yields a powerful measurement tool.
Our patented electronics allow you to optimize the performance of the ELF system over a selected force/load range. The electronics adjust the device sensitivity to best fit the dynamic range of the specific application. This allows you to "fine tune" our single element sensors for optimal performance. Designed to be user friendly, simple calibration procedures can deliver accuracies of ± 5%. More controlled procedures can reach an accuracy level of ±3%. The ELF's innovative electronics provide high quality signals at distances of up to 30 feet from the PC.
- Цена: Цену уточняйте